Sunday 31 July 2016

Week 2 Discovery Reflection

YELLOW HAT
What went well today?
Today something that went well was...
Lots of people filed up my bucket up and me and Elliot made a giant
Snake made of play Dough.


BLACK HAT

What was a challenge today?

A challenge I had... Was making a fort with blankets and
Keeping the Snake from ripping.

GREEN HAT

What do I want to do differently next time?
Next time something I would do differently is... 
Do lots more tasks and try new things


RED HAT

How did I make someone else feel?

How do I feel after discovery today?

I made someone feel … really good and happy when … at blanket fort
Making


During discovery I felt...happy a little touch of anger.

2 comments:

  1. I would of loved to of seen a photo of your hut or snake added to your blog.
    Sound like you are having so much fun in discovery time.
    I bet you enjoyed your lolly cake as you are my cake monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a photo would be great to see.

    Why did you feel a touch of anger?

    ReplyDelete